My travel wish list does not have an exact timeframe. When I notice the information about the place I would be interested to see, I make the note and sooner or later most likely it becomes a trip or part of it. My current wishes you can find below.
China, landscapes, and beauty of nature:
- Red Stone Valley Henan. In Mount Yuntaishan Global Geopark
- Huangshan scenic area
- Hang Son Doong cave, the biggest in the world. At more than 200m high, 150m wide and 5km long, the Hang Son Doong cave in Vietnam is so big it has its own river, jungle and climate.
- Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Castles of Loire Valley
- The train vapeur (steam train) of the Cevennes
- Maramures, the Carpathians in Autumn
- Turda Gorge
- Moszna castle
- Ksiaz castle
- Killesberg park
- Schloss Solitude
- St Petersburg and Peterhof
- The Fourteen Coloured Mountain, known locally as 'Hornacal', in Northern Argentina
- Updated by Anita on September 19, 2021
Author: Anita Sāne
About the author
Anita is a part-time traveler, passionate photographer, and a retired career woman from Latvia, traveling mostly solo for more than 15 years. She is a skilled travel planner planning and executing her travels by herself. Anita wants to show you how to travel the world and open your mind to new experiences. Follow her also on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Bloglovin.